Monday, September 20, 2010

The Test

This weekend I experienced a few tests, some were personal tests and others were tests I watched. I watched several football games: East Central High School played Batesville, Michigan played Umass and the Indianapolis Colts played the NY Giants ( the Manning bowl). I watched a few episodes of Wipe out which tests the participants ability to do the course ad fast as they can to win money, also watched some Minute to Win it.
the greatest test came in Sunday morning in church. we have been discussing the book Christian Athleist and this week we talked about giving something up that might have a hold of our heart in front of God. it is a hard test to pass since we live in a world consumed with self and wants. I am challenged to think through my day and determine what has a greater hd on my heart than God and then work towards releasing it.
I hope to continually pass the test of time and grow to be more Christ like. What about you?

No comments: